Sexually Transmitted Disease Profile
2 HCV Ab
3 HIV I/II Ag/Ab Combo Assay
4 Syphilis TP
5 ChlamydiaTrachomatis-DNA (PCR)
6 Neisseria Gonorrhoeae-DNA (PCR)
7 Gardnerella Vaginalis- DNA (PCR)
8 Mycoplasma Genitalium-DNA (PCR)
9 Mycoplasma Hominis-DNA in Smear (PCR)
10 Ureaplasma Urealyticum-DNA in Smear (PCR)
11 Trichomonas Genitalis (PCR)
12 HSV Type1-DNA (PCR)
13 HSV Type 2-DNA (PCR)
14 Urine Routine Examination (URE)
15 Ultrasound Abdomen & Pelvis
16 Medical Specialist Consultation
- You are required to come 10-12 hours in medical fasting with prior appointment. (You can drink plan water)
- Checkup may comprise of more than one visit.
- For ETT males should come with shaved chest, comfortable dress and shoes.
- For female, 3rd day of post menstruation for FSH & LH and 21st day of post menstruation for Progesterone sample.
- Tumor Profile for male & female can be added with each health screening plans.
- Detailed medical report will be delivered to you within 01 week (Except Overseas Tests)