Immunology & Serology
Immunology department of IDC has highly qualified, skilled staff supervised by Pathologists.
- Test performed in immunology department are HEV IgG & IgM, Anti Mullarian Hormone, Anticardiolipin IgM, Human Growth Hormone (Basal, Stimulation & Suppression), Insulin Like Growth Factror -1 , HSV IgG/IgM , Endomysial IgA, TB IgG/IgM, Entamoeba histolytica IgG, Echinococcus IgG, 17 OH Progesterone, Leptin.
- All abnormal results are rechecked before being reported.
- Tests are performed batch wise, Controls are run with each batch.
- External controls are run on monthly basis
- Controls are verified by duty pathologist.
- Autoimmunity tests are performed on the state of the art Blue Diver Instrument, automated Immunodot analyzer from D-Tek, Belgium.
- Integrated with software to minimize clerical errors.
- Facility to provide urgent reports on request.
- Autoimmunity tests performed on Blue diver include ANA Group Test (24 antigens), ANF/ANA screening (12 antigen), ANCA & GBM, ENA profile, Celiac IgA ,Celiac IgG, Gastritis Ab, Anti Phospholipid, anti dsDNA.
- Autoimmunity tests are performed on daily basis.
For an appointment and to get this service
Please call Patient Services Department at
UAN # : 051-111-000-432
Disclaimer: Every diagnostic test has scientific acceptable technology or technique based limitations of uncertainty of measurement, false positive or false negative and so do not fall under the domain of negligence. In case of any such scenario, we offer free repeat of test within 24-48 hours.