Ans: Due to PACS software facility its possible to retrieve old data in shape of films and images. duplicate reports can be printed on request anytime, anywhere from IDC branches and collection points.
Ans: No worry at all. Our software send automated sms alert on your given mobile number. You will receive your registration number, PIN & Password for online reporting service. If you missed that sms than give your telephone number to IDC reporting desk, they will provide you reports.
X-rays are dangerous for pregnant ladies so you should confirm us before taking an appointment.
• Light dinner at night (porridge, custard).
• 4-6 tablets (dulcolux) laxatives before sleeping.
• Come with fasting in morning
• The patient should come with fasting or at least 5 hours empty stomach.
• Diabetic, weak, sick or small in age patients can take light snacks.
• In case of gall bladder investigation, strict fasting should be observed & dairy products should be avoided, even tea.
• Do come with previous record.
• Patient should have no metal object in dress as well as in the body like (metal rod in leg & arms etc)
• Come without under garments.
• Patient should remove any metal object before the test. (Like belt, Visa Card)
Avoid physical relations with your husband before your procedure to be done. When you will get an appointment for your HSG , take a good pain reliever before 1 hour of procedure. Bring undergarments and sanitary pad along with you.
We ask that all patients should leave their jewelry at home. There should be no metal on the body. Female should bring their hair catchers to tie their hairs. Under garments should be removed from the body.
An OPG is an X-Ray image of your whole jaw. The X-Ray machine moves around your head while taking the image. Before the procedure can take place, you will need to remove glass, dentures and any jewelry from your head and neck. You must tell your doctor or radiographer if you are or think, you could be pregnant.
MRI is a non-invasive diagnostic imaging technique that provides superior resolution without side effects because it uses magnetic signals (not radiation) to see through the body whereas CT scans expose you to slightly more radiation than normal x-ray.
The middle portion of urine is called midstream urine. Patient is advised to discard initial portion of urine and last portion of urine, whereas the middle portion of urine is collected in the container.
Our normal reporting timings depends upon the nature of tests. Following are the timings according to specialities:
• Routine Chemistry after every 2 hours
• Special Chemistry after every 3 hours
• Serology after 2 hours
• Hematology 3 hours
• Clinical Pathology 2 hours
• Cultures after 3 days
• PCR after 24 hours
• Histopathology & Bone Marrow Aspiration & Trephine after one week
• Hb Electrophoresis after 3 days
• Ultrasounds after study 5-10 Minutes
• Dexa Scan after study 5-10 Minutes
• OPG after study 5-10 Minutes
• MRI & CT Scan after study 24-48 hours
• X-ray after study 2-6 hours
Our team follows the highest standards of medical ethics in respect of confidentiality. Very frequently people want to know their reports on telephone which is not allowed. In special cases, the pathologist or radiographer can discuss a report with the patient.