Why Islamabad Diagnostic Centre (IDC)
- Under One Roof: Islamabad Diagnostic Centre is the only Centre which provides entire spectrum of all Imaging and Laboratory services all under one roof.
- 24/7 Imaging & Lab services: This is the only Diagnostic Centre which provides widest range of Lab & Imaging services on 24/7 basis 365 day in a year.
- Sub-sections are headed by Consultants: This is the only centre in private sector where each segment of diagnostics like Hematology, Cytogenetics, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Virology, Histopathology, Chemistry, Special Chemistry, Clinical Pathology, Parasitology, Immunology and Serology are available under one roof and being supervised by respective consultants. Similarly Consultant Radiologists take care of Radiology department.
- Novel Facilities: IDC has taken lead in providing all type of novel studies like Real Time PCR for Hepatitis B/C and MTB, CR DR system, latest Open MRI, Digital CMOS OPG and 4D real time ultrasonography, Digital Holter Recorder & Ambulatory BP Monitor, ETT, Spirometry, Mammography, Fluoroscopy and ECHO in Rawalpindi & Islamabad.
- Quickest Turn- Around Times (TAT): Tests that are not available anywhere in Pakistan are carried out in collaboration with SynLab Services (Germany) and The Doctor’s Lab (TDL) UK. Besides quality, accuracy & reliability, IDC takes pride in offering quickest turn-around times (TAT). Special cold chain shipment is provided by FedEx & DHL to meet IDC standards.
- Widest test menu: IDC is providing complete diagnostic solution in imaging and laboratory according to International standards and quality.
- Services to Embassies, Foreign Missions & Panels: IDC is offering pre-employment, annual health screening and general medical check-ups to majority of embassies and foreign missions in Pakistan. Moreover many panel patients are being benefitted by IDC services.
- Backup to Other Medical Setups: This is only center providing Diagnostic back up to other private and government medical setups and hospitals like, CMH Rawalpindi, PIMS, Polyclinic, NIHD, Social Security hospital, Hanif Hospital, Rawal Medical Point, Family Health Hospital, Fauji Foundation Hospital, PNS Hafeez Hospital, Maroof International, Kalsum International Hospital and Nescom Hospital etc in addition to many non medical organizations.
- Fully UPS & Generator and dedicated electricity: IDC has its own dedicated and uninterrupted electricity which is mandatory for correct results as millisecond fluctuation can affect the reliability of tests during processing.
10.IDC is Registered with;
- United Registrar of Systems (URS)(ISO 9001 ~ 2008)
- External Quality Assurance Services (EQAS) UK
- College of American Pathologist (CAP) USA
- Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority (PNRA)
- Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme UK. (RIQAS)
- National External Quality Assurance Program Pakistan (NEQAPP)
11.IDC is Associated with;
- The Doctors Laboratory, (TDL) UK
- SynLab Services, Germany
12.IDC is Academically Affiliation with;
- ISRA University Hyderabad Sindh Pakistan
13.Prompt PCR Reporting: The only centre which manages to provide reporting of HBV & HCV PCR in 24 hours time.
14.Rates: Competitive rates with much better value for service.
15.Strong IT: In addition to PACS IDC is facilitating its patients by providing online reporting and SMS.