Clinical Pathology & Parasitology
- Urine analysis is done on a fully automated urine analyzer (DIRUI (FS 100 / H800). The instrument is based on the principle of Flow Cytometery which ensures accurate microscopy of urine sample. Further microscopic examination and evaluation is done by Consultant Pathologists in each shift.
- The automated equipment is interfaced with lab software to minimize clerical errors.
- Facility to provide urgent reports within one hour.
- All Stool routine examinations are performed by Concentration Technique.
- Body Fluids like Pleural fluid, Ascitic fluid, Synovial, CSF and Seminal fluid etc are examined by Consultant Pathologists.
- All abnormal results are rechecked before being reported.